STEP 1: Power on the Go-Box
Connect the Power Adapter to a wall outlet and to the Go-Box Chrome
- A blinking Red LED light indicates the Go-Box Chrome has power and is booting up
- On the opposite side, multiple White LED lights will turn on one at a time as the Go-Box Chrome goes through its boot sequence
When all 3 white LED lights are on and the Red LED has changed to Green, the Go-Box Chrome is ready to use.
STEP 2: Connect to the Go-Box
The Go-Box Chrome management console ( “Dashboard” ) is accessed through a web based user interface in any browser once you have directly connected to the Go-Box’s Wi-Fi network:
- Open your Wireless Network Settings on your PC or Mac
- Look for the Go-Box SSID (GBCxxxx-xxxx) shown on the reference card that shipped with your device
- Connect using the assigned Secured PSK Wi-Fi password
- Watch for your wireless adapter to confirm you are connected
Note that unless your computer also has a wired internet connection, you will be unable to access the internet while your computer is connected to the wireless network broadcast by the Go-Box.
If you are unable to connect to the Go-Box dashboard, please refer to the troubleshooting section at the end of this manual.
STEP 3: Open the Go-Box Dashboard
Open your browser on a Chromebook or other PC/Mac and browse to:
http://192.168.8.1:8080 (Tip: bookmark this for future use)
The Dashboard is used to configure your Chromebook provisioning scripts. Once configured and tested, the Go-Box Chrome can be operated standalone without the Dashboard.