It has never been this easy to prepare your Chromebooks for student use both in and out of the classroom.
In the past, you only had a few options for getting Chromebooks set up for student use. You could:
- Save time but pay expensive fees for third-party white glove service.
- Save money but spend tons of time manually enrolling each device by hand.
- Waste both time and money tinkering with unreliable DIY hacks to automate the process.
With Go-Box, you can create your own in-house white glove service. Save thousands in fees and weeks of manual enrollment, and save yourself the headaches of trying to create a hack solution. It doesn’t get faster or easier than Go-Box.
Hover for more info
How many Go-Box units do I need?
Schools find success buying Go-Box in quantities that meet their demand for deployment efficiency and speed. In other words, it depends! Here is a general rule of thumb we’ve collected from hundreds of Go-Box customers:
- 1 Go-Box for every 2,000 Chromebooks
- 1 Go-Box for every IT tech
Where IT resources are thin, 1 Go-Box per 500 Chromebooks may be needed. And if your school district covers a large area, assigning each tech their own Go-Box will provide optimal efficiency.
This device pays for itself on your first deployment — and then saves you money for years to come. Buy it once and use it as many times as you need to simplify Chromebook enrollment. Purchase Go-Box through your preferred technology provider, or fill out the form below to request a quote for buying direct from Go-Box.
Go-Box Chrome - Edu
- (Reseller pricing may be lower)
- One-time purchase
- Unlimited use for 1 domain*
- Includes 16 USB cables, carrying bag, cable ties, and power supply
*Contact us if your school uses more than 1 domain